The fee for your order depends on the type of product you are purchasing (in particular, the size and weight of a product).
• The delivery cost for your order is displayed in your online shopping Cart as an Estimated Delivery Cost. This will be the lowest possible rate until you are logged in and enter your delivery address. Once we know your delivery address, the estimated cost will change to a final delivery cost
• If you have more than one product in your order, you may receive the different products in separate shipments to ensure the safety of the products
• We reserve the right to refuse orders or negotiate delivery fees.
• Please note deliveries to the Outer Islands (Chatham, Kawau, Waiheke etc) may incur additional costs.
• If the items have been paid for and security checked (If applicable) and is also in stock, it normally takes 1-2 business days to process and dispatch an order. Allow an extra day if there has been a public holiday in that week.
• Once an order is ready to be dispatched, most items take an average of 1 working day in North Island. And 2 working days if you are in the South Island. Please allow an extra day if you live in a rural address.
• When we dispatch and complete your order, we will automatically send you an email to let you know it is on its way. We will also give you a direct link so you can track it. Most tracking emails are dispatched in the mid afternoon. You will need to give the courier system at least a couple of business hours to update their system for you to be able to start tracking your delivery.
• Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays will be processed on the following business day. We aim to deliver your items as soon as possible but dispatch times indicated are subject to change.
Customer Requested Delivery Times
• In some instances customers request specific delivery dates, we will endeavour to deliver as close to this date as possible but due to the nature of some orders and customer location we cannot guarantee to meet your request. We will hold stock, within a reasonable timeframe, to accommodate customer needs but this may not always be possible. If we unable to meet your request we will notify you via email or telephone.
Cancelling your Order
• If you wish to cancel your order please contact us on 09-520-0000 or 09 600 4082 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If you cancel before your order is dispatched you will receive a full refund.
• If your items have already been sent then your order can no longer be cancelled. Please follow the returns process once your order arrives and please note your delivery fee will not be refunded.
What is Card to Call?
• If you were unavailable to sign for an item when the Courier Post driver called, or if the item does not require a signature and a safe place could not be found to leave it, then we left a ‘card to call’ at the delivery address.
The card will have details of when the delivery was attempted, the card to call tracking number; as well as what needs to be done to arrange redelivery or collection of the item.
How can I change the delivery address of my parcel while it is in transit?
• Using the New Zealand Post tracking tool (not the Courier Post Track & Trace page), you can redirect your parcel to another address or to a parcel pick-up point (within 75km of the original address) right up until your parcel receives an ‘Out for delivery’ or ‘Handover’ scan.
• You can do this by clicking ‘Redirect my parcel’ or ‘Redirect to parcel to a pick-up point’ on the Tracking page.
• To use this option, you need be signed into your New Zealand Post online account. If you don't have a New Zealand Post online account, you can sign up here.
Please see the Courier Post terms and conditions for a list of items the redirection service does not cover.
Can I provide delivery instructions for my parcels or provide authority to allow the courier to sign for and leave my Signature Required parcels?
• Yes. In most cases, authority to leave can be given to items that require a signature, and delivery instructions can be added to items that don’t require a signature. You can do this any time up until the parcel is scanned "Out for Delivery" by clicking “Add delivery instructions” or “Leave my parcel” in the “Parcel details” section on the New Zealand Post Tracking page (not the Courier Post Track & Trace page).
• Make sure the place you have specified is weatherproof, out of street view, and safe and easy for Courier Post's delivery driver to access.
• To use this option, you need to be signed into your New Zealand Post online account. If you don't have one, you can sign up here.
• In addition to this, you can complete a single, permanent Authority to Leave form which covers all parcels (excluding those on the exempt senders list). To complete this form, please download the form from Courier Post's Brochures and Downloads page.
What are my options for redelivery of the item after a Card to Call has been left?
You can choose from one of the following options*:
• Redirect to another address (for example you could have it delivered to your work during the day)
• Redelivery to the original delivery address (good if you know you will be available at the address to sign for the delivery)
• Redelivery during the evening (Monday to Friday only, fee applies)**
• Redelivery on a Saturday (fee applies)**
• Collection at a nearby Courier Post depot or Post Shop (or participating Countdowns in Auckland and Z Energy service stations in Wellington)
Arrange re-delivery of the item online now.
Enter your Card to Call tracking number to access these options to receive your parcel.
* For items handed over for collection from a Post Shop or Agency, these options may not be available.
Can you re-deliver my item to another address where I will be during the day?
• Yes. Just arrange redelivery of the item online now and select the option ‘Redirect to another address’.
Can I book a specific time for redelivery?
• You can choose the day for the redirection, redelivery or collection of your item up to 5 business days in advance. Unfortunately we can’t accept bookings for a specific time of the day.
• To avoid any inconvenience please consider the options of redirection to another address where you will be available to sign for the item, or collection from a nearby Courier Post depot or Post Shop.
What do I need to bring with me to collect my parcel from a New Zealand Post parcel pick-up point?
If you've chosen to have your parcel delivered to a New Zealand Post parcel pick-up point, you'll need to bring photo identification with you, along with a copy of the “ready to collect” notification email either printed out or on a mobile device.
Acceptable forms of identification are:
• New Zealand passport
• New Zealand driver's licence
• Overseas passport
• Hospitality 18+ photo ID card
If your parcel has been redirected to a Courier Post or New Zealand Post Shop following a Card to Call or Card to Collect, you will need to bring the card with you, as well as the identification mentioned above.
If you send someone else to collect your parcel for you, they will need their ID and the notification email, Card to Call or Card to Collect. We will take a note of the details of their ID so we have a record of who picked up the parcel.
Where can I find a Card to Call tracking number?
The pink portion of the Card to Call contains the tracking number
If I arrange a redelivery after receiving a Card to Call, what happens if I am not there when you try to deliver it again?
If the second delivery is unsuccessful, you will need to arrange to pick it up from the nearest local CourierPost depot. This will be indicated on the second Card to Call we leave.
Any items that are not collected within 10 days of the second delivery attempt may be returned to the sender.
For further information please read Courier Post’s Card to Call Terms and Conditions.
Picking Up my Order from the store
While making your order online if you would like to pick up from our store you are welcome to select the option Pickup from store. If after ordering you decide you would prefer to pick up please contact us on 09 520 0000 or 09 600 4082 or email us at email@example.com and let us know as soon as you can, orders that have already been received by the courier will no longer be available for pickup