Lenovo ThinkPad P1 20MES0L900 CAD Workstation I7-8750H Quadro P1000 4GB FHD IPSThe power you need, the machine you want -
Lenovo Thinkpad P1 20MES0L900
Is it better to be powerful or mobile? With the new ThinkPad P1, the answer is … both. No need to choose. It’s our thinnest and lightest mobile workstation ever at 18.4 mm and 1.7 kg. But it still delivers on power with 8th Gen Intel I7 and processors, NVIDIA Quadro graphics, and massive memory and storage options.
Just Laptops Specialist Review:
* Thinnest professional grade CAD/productive workstation in the market.
* Latest 8th gen processor (6-core/12-threads).
* Outstanding upgrade potential, up-to 64GB DDR4 memory, and dual M.2 NVMe slot for SSD storage.
* Professional grade NVIDIA Quadro graphics.
* Great performance on display, FHD resolution IPS panel with 300 nits brightness.
* Good battery life, for professionals on the go.
* Decent thermal performance, also running very quiet.
* Due to the size of the laptop, it doesn't take any 2.5" standard hard disk, the only option for both storage is M.2 form factor SSD.
* Processor: Intel 8th Gen Coffee Lake Core i7-8750H (6-core/12-threads), Upto 4.1Ghz, 9MB Cache
* Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bits
* Memory: 8GB DDR4 Pre-installed, upto 64GB DDR4 memory, dual ram slots - Upgrade options available, or please check our website for same model with upgrade combos
* Display: 15.6" FHD (1920x1080) IPS panel wide view angle, with 300 nits brightness
* Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro P1000 4GB GDDR5 Professional grade CAD/productive GPU
* Keyboard: Lenovo ThinkPad Precision backlit keyboard
* Camera: HD 720P
* Finger print reader: Yes
* Security Chip: Hardware dTPM
* First Hard Drive: 256GB SSD M.2 PCIe NVMe Opal2, Upgrade-able
* Second Hard Drive: Upgrade-able
* Battery: 80Wh
* Power Cord: 135W Slim Tip (3-pin)
* Wireless: Intel 9560 ac, 2x2 + BT5.0
* Dimensions: 361.8 mm x 245.7 mm x 18.4 mm
* Weight: 1.7kg
* Warranty: 3 Years Official Global Warranty