ASUS ROG G703 Intel Core I9-8950HK32GB 512NVMe+1TB SSHD GTX1080 144Hz G-Sync
ROG G703 is a beast of a gaming laptop that has the power to take on today’s gaming desktops, thanks to its factory-overclocked 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processor and overclockable NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 graphics. G703 is the key that unlocks supreme levels of gaming, so you can play AAA games on Ultra graphics settings without compromises. Continually pushing the envelope, ROG has torn up the gaming laptop blueprint, becoming the first to integrate an ultra-responsive IPS-level 144Hz display with a 3ms response time into its laptops. G703 features HyperDrive Extreme storage, which uses exclusive technology to combine three NVMe PCI Express® (PCIe®) SSDs in RAID 0 configuration for read speeds of up to 8700MB/s, so games load up in a blink of an eye.
Just Laptops Specialist Review:
* The most power gaming notebook with core i9 & GTX1080 GPU.
* Unlocked Intel Coffee Lake i9-8950HK processor, overclock potential.
* 8GB GDDR5X GTX1080 graphics paired with 144Hz refresh rate display, G-Sync enabled.
* 32GB DDR4-2666Mhz memory.
* Massive 512GB PCIE NVMe 3.0 X4 SSD 1TB FireCuda SSHD.
* ASUS Aura Sync backlit keyboard.
* To offer perfect cooling, chassis is made bit heavier/thicker.
* No optical drive built in.
* JUST LAPTOPS NZ EXCLUSIVE MODEL
* Bundled w/ROG premium gaming backpack
Processor: Intel Core i9-8950HK upto 4.8Ghz(unlocked, can be overclocked to higher), 6-cores/12-threads, 12Mb cache
Memory: 32GB DDR4-2666Mhz
Storage: Raid0 512GB PCIE NVMe SSD + 1TB SSHD
Display: 17.3" FHD IPS-Level panel 144Hz G-Sync enabled
Keyboard: Per-Key RGB backlit w/ASUS Aura Sync
Audio: 2x 2W speakers + 2x 4.5W AMP
1x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C w/ Thunderbolt3
3x USB 3.1 Gen2
1x mDP 1.4
1x HDMI 2.0
1x SD Card Reader
1x Microphone/Headphone combo
1x Microphone jack
1x Kensintong lock
Network: 802.11ac 2x2 Wave2 + BT5
Dimension: 42.5 x 31.9 x 4.75mm
Warranty: Brand new, NZ official product, 24 months ASUS global warranty.
N.B. The specifications of the product being reviewed might be slightly different than the New Zealand version.